6.09.2009

Lubbock, or Leave It?


I’ve been in Lubbock for the past few days. I bought a pair of boots for some orientation mixer with a “boots / pearls & snaps” theme. I haven’t owned cowboy boots for years now and never had a REAL pair, so this is a first.

I spent a long time driving around, exploring, and listening to Third Eye Blind. Mostly “Losing a Whole Year”… I have probably listened to that song somewhere upwards of 500 times in the past few days. Alas, the song becomes more depressing every time I hear it.

I’m content with Lubbock. There are plenty of ponds and parks. The country is a few minutes away, really. Nothing excites me more than the hopes of exploring the country side with some tall, dark-headed boy at night and falling in love under the starry sky. Hah. Oh, the places I’ll go…

No comments: