6.04.2009

Hold Me Down

This image reminds me of a much different time in my life - one where I thought I had my true love. A time where everything seemed right in the world. During that time, I was completely innocent. I had no real idea of hurt in my life, I had been "hurt", but I didn't think it could get worse. I was in control of most situations, and I had never been taken advantage of. 
It makes me wonder how much I know of hurt now. What pain is left for me to experience? How much more hurt do I have in store for me? My hope is no new pain, only old pains that I've experienced and now know how to put up with and deal with appropriately.
I still envision a love like this picture in my life. Love where simplicity matters most and enjoying life's little wonders is a must. Sitting on a rooftop or lawn watching the skies is most appealing - especially if it can be done with a romantic partner. 

No comments: