7.23.2009

Here's to Sleep!

So far, I've been up since 5:45 PM yesterday... It's now almost ten o'clock in the morning. My goal is to make it until around 1 or 2 in the morning (tomorrow, that is). My sleep schedule has been so out of whack that I've been staying up all night and sleeping all day. It's such an easy thing to fall into, and so hard to break free of! A bit like gaining weight, really. Hah.

I've been trying to keep inspired to remain busy. I made French toast around seven. It was a little salty and a little soggy, but I'm not much of a cook! Which, I suppose, is all the more reason for me to be cooking. I've been scouring blogs, trying to find interesting ones to subscribe to. This is much harder than I originally thought. Finding interesting blogs that are updating regularly is a rarity! I managed to find a few (hi!). Besides that, I've been browsing forums.

Mainly, I guess, I'm searching for someone out there to relate to! My life has become dull, it seems. Don't get me wrong - I love it. It just seems that there are some things I cannot share with those I know personally. I dislike the oppression. 

No comments: